Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coffee Casa

I think breakfast is probably my favorite meal of the day, which is why it is so ironic that I am usually rushing through it as I am flying out the door to work morning after morning. The other weekend, I met up with some girlfriends at a new (well, new for me) little breakfast place right near the Sunabe Seawall called Coffee Casa. What an adorable place! Of course, like most restaurants in Okinawa, it isn't big - just a one-room little coffee house with a patio and outdoor tables in the front. However, the place was busy, and for good reason - it was the best breakfast I'd had in awhile!



My Cinnamon Chai came out in its own little teapot - I'm not exaggerating when I say this is the best Chai Latte I've ever had (yes, better than Starbucks). It was delicious!



The plate of thick-cut French Toast looks like a lot of food, but it really was the perfect amount. Again, the best French Toast I've ever had - it was sweet and browned on the outside and squishy in the middle. Top it off with fresh blueberries, bananas and homemade whipped cream, and you've got Heaven for breakfast. Also comes with the tiniest little syrup pourer;)






The girls

I'm stopping myself from running out to Coffee Casa right now! I can't wait to go back!

-C

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have nice friends to "hang-out" with in Oki...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmGosh! I want some of that French Toast! It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete