Friday, March 30, 2012

Underwater Photography


As some of you may know, Matt recently underwent a shoulder surgery to help with some pain caused by his joints rubbing together.  The surgery went well, and seems to have been decently successful at this point.  He also got a nice long 3-week vacation from work!  He's back at work now, and the scar on his shoulder is healing well.  Okay, I'm still a little creeped out by it, but that's just me being weird about scars...

Anyway, rewind about a month ago to the weekend before surgery... Matt was determined to get in as much diving as possible, because he knew he'd be out of the water for at least a month afterward.  He and a few diving buddies went to a bunch of different spots on the island... Channel Crevices, Suicide Cliffs, Bolo Point, Toilet Bowl and Horseshoe.  I wonder who named these places??  He also took along the camera and practiced some underwater photography.  I have to say, he is getting really good at it!  Here are some of his photos I wanted to share with you guys!

















Yes, he saw another Sea Turtle!  I'm so jealous!






















Love this one!


Another one of my favorites






Sorry for my lack of posts lately - I have a ton of stuff coming up, so stay tuned!

-C

1 comment:

  1. Wow...thanks for sharing! Nice pics. I esp. like the turtle, too! Beautiful color!
    Glad the surgery was successful!

    ReplyDelete